Reaction score
Item Name: FS ESTATE PRE-SALE: 2015 Keystone Hideout 175 LHS Bunkhouse

Zip Code: 30328

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 10000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ESTATE PRE-SALE: 2015 Keystone Hideout 175 LHS Bunkhouse

This is an estate "pre-sale" because we have not yet found the title; pre-viewing the sale now (hold it with a small refundable deposit) and the lucky buyer can pay & take delivery as soon as we locate the title. It's owned free-and-clear - just sorting out where all the paperwork is presently.

2015 Keystone 175 LHS Bunkhouse - one of the lightest, smallest bunkhouse models made. Towable by a mid-sized SUV. This camper is in excellent condition, and is specifically set up for "off grid living" like hunt camp. Included is a nearly new, professionally installed solar system with dual deep cycle batteries and dual 100w panels roof-mounted with solar charge controller, inverter, and capable of charging cell phones and running a CPAP at night without the trouble of a generator ($4k to put this in).

The owner was a dear friend and fellow outdoorsman who recently passed. He was VERY particular with his things and money wasn't an object when purchasing maintaining his gear.

New upgraded queen pillow topper mattress (<1yr old)
New stabilizer jacks
New roofing system installed when the solar was added
All the camping accessories you need to go along with it (hoses, etc...)

PLEASE EXCUSE THE LOW QUALITY PIX. I WILL GET GOOD PIX AND UPLOAD THEM ASAP

Pictures:
camper1-jpg.2878503

camper2-jpg.2878504

img_e8382-jpg.2878505

img_e8383-jpg.2878506

img_e8384-jpg.2878507

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Classic vehicles that I had purchased out-of-state and were a "work in progress" and not yet road worthy, I'd go get a title in my name before starting the work.

Not sure how it works now with C-19...you may need to make an appointment.
Pre C-19 you just took a number and waited your turn.
Down off Camp Creek somewhere...it's been a few years...

Classic vehicles that I had purchased out-of-state and were a "work in progress" and not yet road worthy, I'd go get a title in my name before starting the work.

Not sure how it works now with C-19...you may need to make an appointment.
Pre C-19 you just took a number and waited your turn.
Down off Camp Creek somewhere...it's been a few years...

Yep, and they are pretty efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom