Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ducati 1997 916 and 1996 Ducati 900sssp

Zip Code: 30030

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Ducati 916-5800.00 and Ducati 900sssp-5200.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: The 916
With 28302 loving miles, bike just serviced and runs perfectly. New tires, new battery, has Leo Vincci aftermarket which is as close in appearance to the original exhaust, Rear Ohlins shock completely rebuilt and is as new. Comes with bike stand, extra left mid firing and extra SPS tail section.

Bike is ready to ride and needs nothing. This bike rides and performs perfectly, never abused, and has never let me down

Small repairs to right side mid section and lower front of fairing. Scrapes on water pump, unseen, beneath fairing from low speed low side. Neither detracts from this bike’s beauty or performance.
The 900
With 18781 loving miles this bike rides and performs perfectly. New tires, new battery. Bike has Keihin carbs, original after market carbon fiberTermignoni exhaust, the better Yoyodyne clutch slave cylinder, as well as, the better aftermarket Evoluzione coils. The front and rear brakes have been completely rebuilt, complete with stainless brake lines on front and rear. Bike has solo tail section, Cycle Cat rear sets, all of the carbon fiber bits and pieces like front and rear fender, sprocket and dash covers. Bike comes with front and rear bike stands.

Small dime sized shallow dent on upper left side of gas tank caused by a mild tip over on grass.

Very few miles since bike received a full service.

Bike is ready to ride and needs nothing., never abused, and has never let me down

Pictures:
img_3585-jpeg.2835624

img_3573-jpeg.2835625

img_3589-jpeg.2835628

img_3591-jpeg.2835629

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom