• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS DSA/Steyr SA58 FAL 7.62x51

FLcracker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-dsa-steyr-sa58-fal-7-62x51.2213742/
IMG_20200422_133306101_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200422_133247628_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200422_133331913_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200421_105840851.jpg
Item Name: FS DSA/Steyr SA58 FAL 7.62x51

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1990.00

Caliber: 7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: It appears priced high, but if you read up on DSA and their early builds, you will understand the significance. More military parts and in general, better build quality. You don't see these often. Here is my write up. It is lengthy. It will go to GB after a week or two. It is an excellent overall FAL and Battle Rifle. Sorry the pictures aren't better. I should know better than to shoot in full bright sunlight. Too much contrast.

This FAL was built by DSA using a Steyr barrel and gas plug, as well as gas block/sight tower, front sight and probably a few other parts. Think of this like earlier Springfield Armory M1A’s and their application of U.S. G.I. parts while they were available back in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. Overall excellent condition. I have owned for more than 25 years. Took in on a trade. Don’t think I ever put more than 60 rounds through this rifle. It has been a safe queen. Look thru photos, and ask me questions that you have. I am not a DSA Historian, so much of this information will have to come thru other sources, but the early DSA’s are known for their workmanship and quality. Serial is a DS 32xxx, under 32999. DSA prefix came later. Comes with a like new European 20 round magazine and two Steyr 20 round surplus mags. The Steyr mags are free of dents, and corrosion. They show cosmoline staining after years in wrapped grease and paper. They have the typical Steyr witness holes. Also comes with light weight bipod, which is New Surplus. Barrel has short Steyr flash hider with internal threads. Also has grenade retainer ring on FH. I believe the lower to be predominantly aluminum, including the stock. Bore has clean, shiny, sharp lands and grooves. Some upgrades were applied, like the Rhino pistol grip. I no longer have an original FAL pistol grip, but they are available. The rail added to the forward hand guard can be removed and caused no damage to the hand guard. Rifle will come as shown with 3-20 round military magazines. Nothing else that is not shown.

For local sales, you must have a valid Georgia DL and a concealed weapons license would help, but is not mandatory. By replying to this add, you acknowledge that you are not a felon, have NO misdemeanor domestic violence charges and can legally take possession of this item.

Cash sale only at this time. I am trimming the collection. Some of my "collectables" are being offered at this time.

I have a bunch of detail images that will be used later. If you want any additional photos, and I would expect you to want some, just PM me with your cell number and I can send them to you.

Back
Top Bottom