• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Desert Tech MDRX forward eject .223 wylde FDE upgraded trigger (Price reduced)

zachjxdm

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
As the title says I have this rifle for sale. Out of all the bullpups I've had this has been the nicest one. It shoots about 1.5 MOA. I got it in February of this year and have about 200 rounds through it. I also installed a JARD adjustable trigger, which is great compared to any rifle.

I will include the original trigger, the original muzzle device (this current one is a surefire 3 prong flash hider and I'll keep that on if you want that as well) and I'll include a black sling bag that came with the rifle as well. THE RIFLE WILL NOT COME WITH MY WEAPON LIGHT, VERTICAL GRIP, OR OPTICS SHOWN.

The price is $2,300 firm. I am not interested in any trades. Text me at 404 740 2817 if you're interested. BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU ARE TEXTING ME. I work nights so text anytime. Also you will have to meet me in Auburn or close to it. If you want mags for it let me know and we can work something out. No bill of sale needed but I will need to see a license or CCW.
MDRX1.jpg
MDRX1.jpg
MDRX2.jpg

Attachments

• MDRX3.jpg
    MDRX3.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 130
  • MDRX4.jpg
    MDRX4.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 130
  • MDRX5.jpg
    MDRX5.jpg