Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Completely custom holsters: PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $20-$150

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Price: probably between $20 and $150. If you have any holster idea you want to try feel free to get in contact with me and I will tell you if I can do it. Once you give me your idea I can give you a free estimate on how much it would cost and you can decide then if you want it. I recently made a holster for a Hellcat with Olight Valkarye with a mod wing and Ulti clip. I'm willing to hear any crazy idea you have :)

Weird sidecar variation you've always wanted to try? I gotchu

Wondering what it would be like to carry an OWB sidecar? I gotchu

Want to try to see just how high or low you can drop your pistol inside your waistband? I gotchu

I can also do a crazy variety of colors (more complicated colors go up in price a lot, but I will just charge for the difference in material cost:)

I take credit card through my website.

PS: I work with kydex and cannot do revolvers.
View attachment 3225632View attachment 3225633View attachment 3225635View attachment 3225637

I have 2 for you. I want both in this style pictured. I have Walther Q5 match slide w/optic on a 4.5” Walther PDP frame and a 4.5” PDP slide w/optic on the standard Q5 match polymer frame.

Attachments

• 26232B86-4B58-4CAE-9D15-1BFAB1861EB5.jpeg
    26232B86-4B58-4CAE-9D15-1BFAB1861EB5.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 17
The only way that I could do those holsters is if both guns are the same dimensions. If not there is no way for me to make a mold without having the combinations myself.

The only way that I could do those holsters is if both guns are the same dimensions. If not there is no way for me to make a mold without having the combinations myself.
As in you would need my guns? If so, how long would you need them in hand - could I meet you and have you mold them while I’m there? If so, do you have a price?

Back
Top Bottom