• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Colt Python 6”Royal Blue (Price drop 3,200)

steelhorse

Law Enforcement Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
After much consideration, I’ve decided to sell off some of My Colt revolvers. Up for sale only, is this beautiful Colt Python in royal blue, with 6” barrel. I have owned this revolver for the last five years and have never personally fired it. This Colt is in pristine condition and barely has a turn line on the cylinder. According to the Colt website, through serial number search, this revolver was manufactured in 1976. There is no box or docs with this one , just a superb example of workmanship and quality of days long gone. It does come with the original grips, pictured with gun and the rubber combat grips that it is currently wearing. Try to remember guys when reflecting on the asking price, that these handguns were not mass produced by robotics, but were hand tuned and polished by actual gunsmiths at a bench. These original Colts are getting harder to find and I believe that the quality of the new reproduction models, will only drive the value up. No trades on this one guys, asking price is 3,500. I will not lose a sell over a hundred bucks or so, but don’t bother low balling me, because I will not respond. I am also planning on listing, an original Colt Anaconda.44mag and would consider making a package deal on both handguns. As always you must be legal to own a handgun in Georgia and would prefer a valid GWCL and DL. Thanks for looking and PM with any questions or offers. Price dropped to 3,200
0A35BAF9-1EEC-447D-8E73-E40CDEA1BABE.jpeg
0B33D088-4709-4942-B4FF-1B17E98B0185.jpeg
AE95A48A-8F78-41A2-A196-ABE62D15A44D.jpeg
D29482D4-553C-4905-8648-DF9DEA00DC4A.jpeg

I have spent most of my life shooting.357 mag revolvers both for fun and in the line of duty. Just couldn’t bring myself to put any marks on a work of art .

Back
Top Bottom