• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Chroma 4K Drone LNIB *Final Price*

MajinLaRue

Boar Icon Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a barely used, like new drone from Horizon Hobby up for sale. I bought this for a job site and then the job ended before I even got to use it, all I've done is test flown it for a little bit. This is a REALLY nice drone that used to retail for around $1300 without the accessories, which include: hard case with wheels and extendable pull handle, two batteries, complete charger, multiple sets of extra rotor blades, TWO 4K camera gimbals, and a rechargeable remote control with LCD display so you do NOT have to connect to phone. Different flying modes (beginner, advanced, etc.) GPS and return to home capable. I'd be happy to fly it for you before purchasing if you would like. The other great thing about this drone is there are very informative videos on YouTube from Horizon about how to fly this exact model. Seriously, if you are considering purchasing a drone, you can't beat this deal, this drone is 3 times better than a brand new one that you would buy at this price point (not to mention all the accessories). Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    228.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG