• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Canik Tp9-xfs selling to help a friend battling addiction **400**

Status
Not open for further replies.

basser777

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
207   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Canik Tp9-xfs selling to help a friend battling addiction **400**

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
IMG_4122.jpeg
IMG_4123.jpeg
IMG_4124.jpeg
This is the version that comes with two 20rd mags. I bought a Canik threaded barrel for a suppressor. I have lowered the price of this gun to seek quick and help a friend who is battling addiction. He is stuck outside of a shelter in Denver trying to get into a facility out there. My 400 bucks will get him in the door. So this gun never got fired. Needs a couple hundred rounds to bed in new barrel. Comes with stock barrel as well. 400 -Threaded barrel not included. 75 bucks for threaded barrel.
Need to meet in cumming, just had knee surgery. The wrap is a talon pro. Not rubbery nor sandpaper
THREADED BARREL IS EXTRA 75
OPTIC NOT INCLUDED
NO TRADES!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Come on guys 400 bucks is a steal I paid 499 plus tax. Plus 25 for talon wrap. You will be helping a guy who is stuck outside a shelter with freezing temps at night in Denver Co. He just made a few bad decisions….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom