• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS Browning X Bolt Medallions, Hunters & A Bolt ll Mountain Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRae-KS1

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
1. Browning X Bolt Hunter caliber 25-06 Remington 24 inch barrel equipped with a Carl Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 MC. Accurate bolt action with satin. walnut checkered stock, matte blued action and barrel, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt and adjustable trigger. Rifle condition is mint, factory sticker still on the barrel. $1400.00 for the combo. $950.00 for the rifle and Leupold rings and base. I might have the factory box. This setup is ready to hunt with before the season is over. (SOLD)
2 Browning X Bolt Hunter caliber 6.5 Creedmoor 22 inch barrel with a Nikon Buckmasters BDC reticule Long Range Hunting Reticle. The same specifications as listed above. Two tiny handling marks on the stock. Rifle condition is 99%. $1150.00 for the combo $925.00 for rifle and rings. This setup is ready to hunt with before the season is over.
3. Browning X Bolt Hunter caliber 308 Winchester 22 inch barrel equipped with a Leupold VX2 3x9 40MM. Same specifications as listed above. Rifle condition is mint. $1200.00 for the combo. Rifle with scope rings one inch $950.00
4. Browning X Bolt Medallion caliber 280 Remington 22 inch barrel. Accurate bolt action with beautiful, glossed finished walnut stock with rosewood fore-end and grips caps, polished and engraved blued steel receiver, detachable magazine, short throw bolt and adjustable trigger. $1300.00 for complete combo equipped with Leupold VX2 3X9-40MM. $1050 for rings and base. Rifle condition is 99% very tiny storage mark on stock. (SOLD)
5. Browning X Bolt White Gold Medallion caliber 280 Remington 22 inch barrel. Same specifications as listed just polished stainless steel, barrel and action, walnut Monte Carlo stock. Rifle condition is 99%. $1700.00 for the combo. Rifle alone is 1450.00 comes with DNZ scope mount.
6. Browning A Bolt II Titanium caliber 300 Winchester Short Magnum 23 inch barrel. Manufactured in 2004 and discontinued this is the ultimate lightweight hunting rifle. Receiver - Titanium, Matte finish, Glass bedded, Matte finish, Free floating, Hand chambered, Target Crown, Bell and Carson synthetic, Dura Touch. Armor Coating Mossy Oak, Sling swivel studs installed, Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad this rifle is in mint condition Browning retails this rifle for 2000.00 I’m selling it for 1800.00
From left to right.Prices are firm not interested on trades. I collect Browning and all my guns are pristine condition I don’t hunt with them.

Attachments

• IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    346.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4673.jpeg
    IMG_4673.jpeg
    362.4 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom