2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Bridgeport Milling Machine

Zip Code: 30504

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Older J-head mill. Decided after sitting 2 years that I'll never have time to restore it. At minimum needs an X-axis leadscrew and handle. I thought only the handle was bent when I bought it, but the end of the screw was too. Has a power feed if you can free it from the bent screw. Currently has the table disassembled because I was going to CNC convert it, all parts are here and I can reassemble if anyone's interested.

Has to be picked up, I have no way to move the thing anymore.

Pictures:
img_20200623_150703-jpg.2687771

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Bridgeport Milling Machine

Zip Code: 30504

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Older J-head mill. Decided after sitting 2 years that I'll never have time to restore it. At minimum needs an X-axis leadscrew and handle. I thought only the handle was bent when I bought it, but the end of the screw was too. Has a power feed if you can free it from the bent screw. Currently has the table disassembled because I was going to CNC convert it, all parts are here and I can reassemble if anyone's interested.

Has to be picked up, I have no way to move the thing anymore.

Pictures:
img_20200623_150703-jpg.2687771

Do you know how old is the machine? Are parts still available? Have you priced the X axis lead screw and handle. It appears in the picture that you may have the DRO equipment on a stand behind the Mill. Is that a good assumption?

It's pending sale at the moment.

I know it's from the 60s. Parts are pretty widely available on ebay, used and aftermarket. Everything I looked at says Bridgeport parts are mostly compatible through all the years, and tons of clones are still made. No DRO on the mill, that's an engine stand and lathe behind it.

It's pending sale at the moment.

I know it's from the 60s. Parts are pretty widely available on ebay, used and aftermarket. Everything I looked at says Bridgeport parts are mostly compatible through all the years, and tons of clones are still made. No DRO on the mill, that's an engine stand and lathe behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom