• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Book: Small Arms of the World (1969 ed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
154   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Book: Small Arms of the World (1969 ed)

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $22 includes shipping

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1969 Edition of the classic Small Arms of the World.

Ancient, antique, and "modern" small arms from around the world. "Modern" in this sense was 1969, but if you want the main info on any foreign made firearm, this is the basic go-to guide.

Dust cover has some bends and tears. Book itself is in good to great shape. I don't recall any stray marks in the text.

I'll ship it USPS Media Mail. $22 includes shipping in GA.

I usually work in Gainesville and Stephens County. I can meet on some days in Gainesville before 8am, or after 5:00. I can drive from Clayton to Commerce, Clarkesville to Carnesville, etc. Shipping might be cheaper than $3/gallon gas.

As my work schedule varies, and I also work on-call locally, there will be days when I just can not meet.

Also, since my schedule varies, there may be a few days delay in shipping. Apologies in advance.

See my other postings for ammo (327, 45 gap), and reloading (10mm, 38 super, 45 gap).

And more ads for miscellaneous gun stuff (magazines, accessories, etc)
IMG_3027.jpeg
IMG_3028.jpeg
IMG_3029.jpeg
IMG_3030.jpeg
IMG_3031.jpeg
IMG_3032.jpeg
IMG_3033.jpeg
, a Dead Air piston, a Sig Poster, and all kinds of other stuff, including a Nuclear Fallout Predictor and other NBC guides.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom