Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Blood Diamond clone

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2000

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Testing the waters on this build. I watched Blood Diamond and figured “what the hell, TIA” and decided to try and make a clone. This isn’t clone correct as I wanted to build something I could use and not worry about damaging the rare parts. The upper comes from TNTE sales.

Upper: TNTE CH Marked A1, Black Type 3 hard Coat with DFL

Barrel: Daniel Defense 10.3" CHF Chrome Lined Carbine 5.56 1/7 barrel

Gas System: Carbine

Gas Block: Pinned on A2 Standard FSB

Handguard: Two Piece Drop In

Flash Hider: 4.3" XM Flash Hider

BCG: Mil-Spec

Charging Handle: Mil-Spec

Zero rounds through the upper.

The lower is a Danial Defense lower I had and decided to use at it looked basic enough. Has a mil spec trigger so nothing fancy. Can include a Geissele 3 gun trigger for extra. The optic is a Vortex Strikefire 2. Again not clone correct but it’s what I had. The light is a Streamlight ProTac because I wanted the lumens hahahah.

Not exactly sure how to price this only because I see DD lowers all over the place cost wise. Feel free to let me know if I’m wrong or way off.

Not exactly sure what I’m looking for. Trying to get a KAC lower I found so I figured let’s see what happens. Go easy on me……..

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Will it have to be transferred?
No, it has been in a pistol configuration the whole time. It was taped off where I usually have my brace/stock positioned on rifles/pistols and then painted. I was going to SBR the lower, hence the painted stock but haven’t gotten around to it. The brace is black.

All that to say this is a pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom