Item Name: FS Arsenal SLR-106FR

Zip Code: 30905

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1700

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Quick peek at GA DL or CCW permit

Item Description: Up for sale is an Arsenal SLR-106FR in very good condition. It’s a side-folding 5.56x45 rifle with a side rail for optic mounts. As configured, it has/will come with:
  • Refinished Bulgarian handguards
  • Bakelite grip
  • Triangle folder
  • Arsenal AK-74 style muzzle brake
  • Sling
  • Two 20-round clear Circle 10 magazines
$1,700 as described above (no optics, no RS Regulate mount) or $1,880 with four additional 30-round clear Circle 10 magazines. Am in the Augusta area, but am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet. By responding to this post, you’re confirming that you are legally able to purchase/own a firearm in GA.

Pictures:
b752c72a-2b7f-4b24-9937-2c012a744e21-jpeg.2939971

62124009-77b2-4eeb-ba9d-2e38e8c25e30-jpeg.2939973

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Out of curiosity, whats the serial prefix on this? Some of the newer ones had some feed ramp issues.

Nice price regardless! Non-ODT-Fudd price, not covid or election gouging. I'd give this guy a positive feedback just because!

EDIT: "Newer" obviously being quite a few years ago.

Out of curiosity, whats the serial prefix on this? Some of the newer ones had some feed ramp issues.

Nice price regardless! Non-ODT-Fudd price, not covid or election gouging. I'd give this guy a positive feedback just because!

EDIT: "Newer" obviously being quite a few years ago.

Thanks! It’s an IK prefix, the ones with issues were pre-BD if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom