203   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ammo/Night Vision Cans

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $12.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well y'all it seems that we wound up with these big ass cans anyway. Just had to pay twice as much from a third party. As you can see by the pics these are right at twice as tall as the normal 50 cal cans but the same diameter. They're all lined with this protective foam since they used to store night vision goggles.
Asking price is $12.00 each and I think they're definitely worth it. They're all in above average condition. And as usual if you guys up north want a gang of them I'll drive them up the interstate on a Saturday or Sunday. Sitting on about 150 of them right now with another load to come later. So holler at me here in the comments or PM me.

Pictures:
16081-jpeg.2649542

16079-jpeg.2649543

16077-jpeg.2649544

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Okay y'all I need to be in Newnan this weekend to sell MREs . I know I can get at least 30 of these cans in the truck with them. So if anyone there or along the way needs cans I'd be glad to make deals happen.

Heads up for any of y'all in and around Newnan. I will be there right at noon today. Gonna load up about 25 or 30 cans for anyone that might wanna meet up along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom