• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Alabama Dinner Tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-alabama-dinner-tables.2319265/
Item Name: FS Alabama Dinner Tables

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $25.00/$30.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here they go. Perfect picnic and backyard tables. Little ones are $25.00 each and the big ones are $30.00 . Located in downtown Perry on Ball Street.

Pictures:
20200801_120513-jpg.2745462

20200801_120449-jpg.2745463

20200801_120435-jpg.2745464

In high school I had a Corvair van. No seats in the back but full carpet and one of these spools for a table. It looked like the scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High when I pulled up at school. Back doors opened and a cloud of smoke billowed out..

In high school I had a Corvair van. No seats in the back but full carpet and one of these spools for a table. It looked like the scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High when I pulled up at school. Back doors opened and a cloud of smoke billowed out..
Corvair van? Damn man that goes WAY back. So did you throw the seeds down the hole in the middle of the spool or out the window?

I actually had 2 Corvair vans. First one was the Greenbrier edition. It was a window van. Then I had the non window edition. That was the party van. I was poor in high school. We smoked the seeds.

I actually had 2 Corvair vans. First one was the Greenbrier edition. It was a window van. Then I had the non window edition. That was the party van. I was poor in high school. We smoked the seeds.
Yeah but the damn seeds get hot and pop like Jiffy Pop at the wrong time. The Corvair vans were cool but I was a bigger fan for the early A100 Dodge models and the early Econolines. But way back when , it was common to see a Corvair owner with more than one. At one point in the 80s I knew of 2 different Corvair bone yards. I'd love to have the Monza coupe or ragtop. But yeah they used to be like old Beetles. Folks would have several stashed in one spot for parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom