260   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 50%+ Off Lots of Under Armour Prototype Boots

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $35-$95

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Before you go any further, all mens boots are Size 9 (Fit more like 9.5 to me) and all Women's are Size 7.

I have a lot of prototype Under Armour boots for sale. These are production samples launched before the actual production begins. Inside each boot, they are marked as sample/protoype. None of them have ever been worn.

I myself wear prototype/sample boots/shoes all the time with no issues but be aware there are sometimes prototype boots that are waterproof that don't actually contain the membrane. Hasn't ever happened to me yet, but it is possible. Only a few of the boots here are marked "Waterproof" and I have notated them.

Regardless, all the mens are Size 9 and all the ladies are Size 7. FWIW, I feel like most of them are closer to 9.5 in fit than 9.

Pricing is exactly HALF off MSRP and THEN rounded down to the nearest $5 dollars AND I will ship for FREE. First come first serve.

I have removed all SOLD items to make it easier to see what is still available:

Ladies Valsetz 1.5 Size 7
2 pair Coyote $60
1 pair Black $60

pxl_20201115_131534850-portrait-01-cover-collage-jpg.2919656

Micro G Valstez Mid, Size 9 (Bottom) $65
Micro G Valsetz Ridge Reaper Size 9 (Top) $70

pxl_20201115_132347200-portrait-01-cover-collage-jpg.2919659

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom