• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 42-Year Old Signed Gene Gray Print of a "White Tailed Buck."

Barnside

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ne-gray-print-of-a-white-tailed-buck.2348007/
Item Name: FS 42-Year Old Signed Gene Gray Print of a "White Tailed Buck." REDUCED!!

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $30

Caliber: 8 Point

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a wonderful signed print by the iconic Kentucky wildlife artist, Gene Gray (1937-2018). It is of the "Odocoileus virginianus" or as we would say in Georgia, "The White Tailed Buck." Mr Gray was a self-taught artist who started painting wildlife are in the early 1970s. He had a unique style of painting a very detailed image of an animal on a white background. Since his death, his signed prints this size trend $60-$90 on Ebay. Print is dated 1978 and it is in excellent shape. Print size is approximately 18.5x 27.5 inches. Frame size is 27.5 x 32.5 inches. Our asking price is only $35, cash or PayPal. If you are trying to find that special present for a hunter, here it is.

Price is only $30. We will meet you at Bass Pro Shop parking lot at the Sugarloaf Mills Mall. Here's the deal; if you agree to buy this item, but upon meeting and inspecting it, you don't like it - for any reason - we will figuratively shake hands, & cancel the deal. We will then just relist it. No fuss, bother or negative review. We want you to be happy with it before you buy it.

Also, we are often not able to use our phones during a large part of our work. So, if you send a question, make an offer or an acceptance, it may take some time before we respond. Don't worry. We respond in order of messages received. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
img_6504-jpg.2856600

img_6505-jpg.2856602

img_6506-jpg.2856603

img_6507-jpg.2856604

img_6508-jpg.2856605

You might as well sell me that for $20 and I will pick up when I go to lunch Thursday in Larryville

Back
Top Bottom