5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2014 Polaris 1000 XP

Zip Code: 30656

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $10,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This machine has been ridden by 60 year old man. 3400 miles. Maintained meticulously upgrades include: *Polaris roof with built in stereo *Door lowers *Polaris Rocksliders *Rokbloks Fender Flares *multi-position windshield. *Brand new XTR 370 tires in 32" and new beadlock wheels *Super ATV High clearance A Arms, bushings and ball joints *Rhino 2.0 axles front and rear *Rhino 2.0 driveshafts with greasable carrier bearing Spare tire carrier with spare and beadlock wheel *cab enclosure *Super ATV door bags and bag between seat. *3500 # ropewinch, cube and bar lights. *front and rear full bumpers *upgraded full skid plate *Pro Armor harnesses *rearview and side mirrors *fire extinguisher The machine is not blemish free, but never abused. Runs perfect. I have lots of spare parts. I also have a fitted Polaris lock down cooler I will sell separate or add to the sale for $200. This machine has always been serviced every 50 hrs. If this ad is listed its for sale. Feel free to call me with any questions. It works the best. 770-283-7854

Pictures:
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom