• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2009 Yamaha R6 Ravin Edition

Crowhunter20

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my 2009 Yamaha R6. This bike has been garage kept. Set up for MotoGP shifting pattern (can be changed). 29K miles. I have never had a single issue with this bike. It has some scuffs from being dropped in the garage but that is it. Clean title, Title in hand. I am looking for $5k. I want some one to enjoy this bike just as much as I have. I have helmets, Dianese track suit also for sale.

Thank you for taking a look! Message me any questions you have.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 190
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 192
It is a sound and feeling sent from the Gods!

Yeah, mine was also a 2009. I've owned several but my 09 was my favorite. I grenaded the engine on my way back from Blood a few years ago. Apparently red line downshifts are a bad idea. That's what happens when you ride GP shift for years, until you don't...

118537134_910588112680360_1920506602297624545_n.jpeg

Yeah, mine was also a 2009. I've owned several but my 09 was my favorite. I grenaded the engine on my way back from Blood a few years ago. Apparently red line downshifts are a bad idea. That's what happens when you ride GP shift for years, until you don't...

View attachment 3867608
Beautiful machine! Once you switch to GP shifting it is hard to go back to normal pattern.

Beautiful machine! Once you switch to GP shifting it is hard to go back to normal pattern.

Yep. This bike was standard shift when I bought it, and I hated it. It had woodcraft rearsets so I had to order parts to switch it to GP shift. I rode it about a month regular shift until the parts came in. Once they came in, my first ride out GP shift everything was going great until I was on my way home after riding Blood for 6 hours. I was tired, passing a car, bouncing off the red line in 2nd gear and my brain farted. I went to shift into third and instead kicked it into first. It was only for a split second that the engine was way over rev, but it was enough to take out a bearing.

On a plus note, I got to learn how to take an engine out of an R6 haha.

Yeah sometimes your brain does send a bad signal. :Cry: :Cry:

Yep. This bike was standard shift when I bought it, and I hated it. It had woodcraft rearsets so I had to order parts to switch it to GP shift. I rode it about a month regular shift until the parts came in. Once they came in, my first ride out GP shift everything was going great until I was on my way home after riding Blood for 6 hours. I was tired, passing a car, bouncing off the red line in 2nd gear and my brain farted. I went to shift into third and instead kicked it into first. It was only for a split second that the engine was way over rev, but it was enough to take out a bearing.

On a plus note, I got to learn how to take an engine out of an R6 haha.

Back
Top Bottom