• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2005 Yamaha V-Star Classic LOW MILES

cdrdr

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2005-yamaha-v-star-classic-low-miles.2324247/
Item Name: FS 2005 Yamaha V-Star Classic LOW MILES

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a very nice 2005 Yamaha vstar 650 for sale. I bought it when it had 5800 miles now it has approximately 7000 in that time I used this bike to learn on. I replaced the air filter, oil, brake fluid, dif fluid, fuel filter, both tires, had both carbs cleaned. Cost quite a bit to have everything re done. Didn’t re do the brakes because they still have a lot of life in them. The bike has its normal bumps and bruises that any bike has nothing more than cosmetic issues. Full disclosure during my learning on this bike I did drop the bike 2 times. Both times it was at less than 5 mph and was dropped slowly, nothing major. It did scrape the exhaust pipe, can provide pictures if needed. Other than that the bike runs great, needs nothing changed what so ever it is ready to be driven. Only reason I’m selling is after I got comfortable on a bike I upgraded to a bigger bike and need to sell this one to have the money to register the new one. Thank you for your consideration, I am open to questions, and the price is slightly negotiable but please understand I paid 2650 for the bike and 850 for the repairs the on top of that I paid 300$ for the brand new tires. Also the bike has exceptionally low miles, and in my opinion is in great condition for its age.

Pictures:
e9815b8d-e28f-479b-a937-a9c055ae26cc-jpeg.2879780

Back
Top Bottom