• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1986 Massey Ferguson 240 diesel farm tractor.

Dirt

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1986-massey-ferguson-240-diesel-farm-tractor.2447581/
View attachment 3098072 View attachment 3098081 View attachment 3098085 View attachment 3098089 View attachment 3098092 View attachment 3098093 View attachment 3098095 View attachment 3098097 View attachment 3098098 View attachment 3098099 View attachment 3098100 View attachment 3098072 View attachment 3098072 View attachment 3098072 Item Name: FS 1986 Massey Ferguson 240 diesel farm tractor.

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $7500

Caliber: 240

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard bill of sale.

Item Description: I’ve got a good tractor I’m selling, I’ve had it for 7 years and have only bush hogged with it never had time to do a big garden like I planned so I’m selling it.
It’s a 1986 Massey Ferguson 240 diesel 47hp engine 41hp to the PTO. It’s plenty tractor. Paint is faded back tires have dry rot. They hold air no problem. The tractor runs great but needs fluid and filter change and probably a battery. It’s been a while since serviced and I’ve only ran it a few times over the past couple years. The last time I cranked it the oil light flickered for a little bit, I read its a common issue with the 80s Massey’s. it’s either the filters, wiring grounding due to corrosion or the alternator going out causing it, I was having trouble keeping the battery charged before I started using the zero turn. If I get time I’ll hook up a t fitting and verify oil pressure to put you at ease. Whatever it is it’s nothing serious ive had Zero issues runs great zero issues with PTO or anything as far as operation. Etc. it’s a good tractor.
I’ve just been staying on top of the fields with a zero turn and not using the tractor anymore so it’s time for it to go. I’ll regret it later, but right now I’m just not using it.
Included is a 6 foot woods bushhog. 6ft rock rake. 6ft scrape blade. boom pole. Spreader bar. And two older Dearborn plows. One is a double bottom turning plow. The other is a 6ft double gang tandem disc harrow. The disc harrow needs one disc replaced and the top hitch bars where it attaches to the 3 point are bent.
No trades and I won’t split it up. Package deal. I’ll get pics as soon as I can but it’s a typical tractor. Faded paint minor surface rust oxidation in a few spots and dry rotted tires. But it ain’t hurt. Pretty firm on the price. It’s a good package with nearly everything you need to homestead farm prepper or deer hunting lease.

I’ll consider trades for a good lifted jeep tj wrangler with d44 rear axle and 4.0 6cyl. A little cash can be added on either end for the right jeep. No other trades
Please PM all offers.
Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom