13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1984 Chevy K10 4x4

Zip Code: 30621

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 21000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: 1984 Chevy k10 350 4x4 700r4 auto. I started on this truck last September with the intentions of just building a reliable hunting truck. I got a little carried away. Way too many new parts to list but here's a few.
Complete new American auto wire wiring harness
All new tuff country suspension
New Mickey Thompson Baja 33 with pro comp wheels
New warn hubs
Entire front end rebuilt tie rod ends, sway bar bushings, brakes, wheel and axle bearings ect.
All corrosion repaired with new metal (rockers, firewall, window channel)
Restored 80's brush Guard and CUCV m1008 bumper
New windshield and all window seals except rear window
New vintage air heater with custom control panel made
New fenders and inner fenders (old ones were cut)
All new interior dash, door panels, headliner, killmat sound deadener, vintage sound stereo and speakers with custom cab corner speaker boxes and I have new black upholstery for seat I just haven't gotten to it yet.
New dual exhaust
Brown raptor liner exterior
The engine has tons of new parts too but really needs to be rebuilt it has a lot of blow by. That being said I just drove it about 90 miles a day for a week you just have to keep oil in it. If I put a crate engine in the price will go up accordingly. It also needs a new fuel sending unit. I never swapped it when I had the bed off because if I keep it I'm gonna build a flatbed at some point with a bigger fuel tank. There are also a few dents on the doors and small ones on the fenders. I built it the way I wanted it, straight forward no luxury bs. Still on the fence about selling. I have over 15k in receipts from lmc, summit, brothers, and USA1 not including 5700 I paid for the truck when I bought it so please do not send any lowball offers. Cash or cash plus guns. I'll post more pics soon.
Clean title in hand.

Pictures:
20210529_191649-jpg.3348665

20210710_121610-jpg.3348725

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom