• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 1970 Ruger Blackhawk .357 Magnum - Three Screw, unconverted - 4-5/8"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1970 Ruger Blackhawk .357 Magnum - Three Screw, unconverted - 4-5/8"

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600.00 OBRO

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for your consideration is my Ruger Blackhawk. This is the most desireable three-screw model, unconverted from 1970. I'm looking to downsize and willing to listen to offers. Photos tell everything about this great old gun. It was purchased new by my Dad and never shot much.

This model is fairly interesting in that the rear sight has the Ruger logo imprinted in it. I haven't seen many of these in the wild. Not much of a turn line on this gun, a little finish wear beneath the hammer, I guess Dad's hands were a bit tougher than normal. The bluing is still vivid and deep everywhere else.

I know there are a few of these out there, but the older three-screw unconverted guns are becoming harder and harder to find. If this is your BIRTH YEAR gun, you just need to have one of these great American firearms before the politicians won't allow it.

Now for a message from the ODT legal team:

By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia. I reserve the right to negotiate with and sell to whomever I wish. Laws will be followed. A peek at your CCW license may be required.

If you want me to ship this to you, there will be an additional $35 shipping fee. I will only ship to an FFL that will accept incoming shipments from an individual, and that the capacity magazine that comes with this gun can be verified is not banned in your geographic location. I will call and vet your FFL to verify their license. It would be best if they had a good (non-Facebook) internet presence.

Thanks for looking, thanks for your interest, and if you comment on my post, THANKS FOR THE BUMP!

Zoid

Pictures:
img_0541-jpg.2764359

img_0542-jpg.2764360

img_0543-jpg.2764361

img_0544-jpg.2764362

img_0547-jpg.2764363

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom