• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 11.5" AERO ATLAS R-ONE upper W/ Franklin Armory BFSIII lower (Flat binary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsArmory

Boar Icon Lifetime Supporter
Hunter
184   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 11.5" AERO ATLAS R-ONE upper W/ Franklin Armory BFSIII lower (Flat binary trigger)

Zip Code: 30309

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1500 OBO

Caliber: 556/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got a 11.5" Aero Precision ATLAS R-ONE upper receiver sitting on a Franklin Armory BFSIII pistol lower. This thing is freakin sweet. Everything purchased brand new within the last 60 days. Let me tell you, I am only selling this because I bought four of these Franklin BSFIII lowers. I have yet to build out the others. I am ONLY selling this one so that I can buy a brand new DD MK18 upper to put on one them. So if you plan on asking me how do I like these lowers, let me just tell you now that I love them. I have no problem keeping this weapon so please do not low ball me. I have the boxes and receipts for both the lower, upper, charging handle, pretty sure everything on the gun shy of the red foregrip, which I paid $54.99 for. I will throw in 3 magazines. I will keep one of them loaded so that your first binary mag dump is on me. The other mags will be brand new in plastic.
Red Radian Raptor charging handle
Aero Precision BCG- Black Nitride
Black SB pistol brace

PM me offers. I will always respond unless your offer just irritates me. Happy to answer all questions and send more pics.

Must have feedback and GA DL, I'll want to see a matching carry permit if any negative or no feedback.
-John

Pictures:
img-2883-png.2890678

img-2888-jpg.2890685

img-2896-jpg.2890686

img-2893-jpg.2890687

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What are the details on the barrel? Thx.
The barrel is an aero precision barrel that came included in the atlas-one upper. The only things I added to that upper are the black nitride BCG and the radian raptor charging handle. Upper was bought at TruPrep. That's about all I can tell you other than its length being 11.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom