Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 10 Gauge Magnum H&amp;R Model 176

Zip Code: 31210

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: H & R 10 Gauge Magnum (shoots 3 and 3.5 inch shells) - Cylinder Bore (zero choke), Iron Sights. Very Nice survivor no longer manufactured

Its big, heavy and long (28.25 inch barrel )- very nice color case hardening and no dents anywhere. I have removed the old varnish from the wood and gone back with multiple coats of clear Birch-wood Casey gun-stock finish. Some folks prefer to sand it with 0000 Steel wool and wax the wood - so its up to the buyer.

The does have the original steel rod in the rear stock to make it heavier - which does keep the recoil down. These model 176's were pretty expensive compared to most H&Rs back in the day - This is a nice survivor (most are wiped out having been worked hard).

I can provide 20 rounds at that price and some new primed shells (3.5 inch and wads)

Pictures:
10 gauge 1.jpeg
10 right to post .jpeg
10 publish.jpeg
IMG_3402.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
UPDATE - Will trade up for a 1911 style 45 ACP like a Citadel or Rock Island etc. I have a .223 and 30-06 Handi Rifle might be willing to toss into a bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom