Votes: 15 38.5%
  • A 7ft Mote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hungry Hispanics with machetes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • A circle of tacos

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
The darn little @$#<&% ☆♤$#^& have been sneaking in at night and eating the tops off my tomato plants and stomping on my peppers and who knows what else could be going on out there...

Someone told me to sprinkle coyote urine oh, have you ever tried to get one of those things to pee into a barrel?

Looking for some reasonable answers...
I use an organic fertilizer called Milorganite, stinks to high heaven when wet, deer and rabbit seem to avoid it.

All you need is an single strand of electric fence with a good ground. Put wire about waist high and
put peanut butter on the wire all the way around. They will smell and lick and I will guarantee if you in install it correctly, it will be embedded into their memory.

Works every time. If grounded properly, a small self contained solar or battery charger will do fine.

Boat mechanic I know used this idea but hung strips of foil coated with the peanut butter on the wire. Claimed it worked great and was great entertainment to drink beer and watch from the pool.

On another note, deer will not touch eggs, some years back they played with the idea of making an egg spray to cover seeding pines. I've broke a few dozen eggs and blended with several gallons of water and sprayed plants with success. Deer wouldn't touch them, good for a couple of rains anyway. Never done this on a large scale. The only problem I see is that if they overcome the egg smell and start liking it.....deer may begin raiding the hen house.

Back
Top Bottom