Votes: 15 38.5%
  • A 7ft Mote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hungry Hispanics with machetes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • A circle of tacos

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Amazon has mountain lion urine for about 40 bucks a pint. I drove a barking Beagle out of his mind with a pint of it. They had to take him to the vet to be sedated. He ran in a circle for 3 solid hours. He recovered after a few weeks and started barking again all day, so I torched a .357 mag blank off at him one night. He ran into the wall 3 feet left of his dog door and walked sort of sideways after that. My hearing came back in a couple days and the big white spot I was seeing went away.
Great story, the urine is out of my price

View attachment 2699483 not straight up....I listen to all the stories about deer jumping 10feet in the air ..and a fence wont keep them out ..but the company deer fence inc sales 7' 4" fence claims it 100% Affective and so far they been right .....8 feet is the same height as the walls in my house thier deer not superman .and mostly small deer....this is what I picked this morning before the fence I got nothing but mad
I have about a 4 foot tall barbed wire cross the back and just beyond it is about five or six of various scrub sticks wire noisemakers and unstable surface to walk on. It is pretty much kept them from coming in that way but it doesn't prevent them from trying to leave that way they're coming in to side over the neighbors fence, between my house and the next door neighbors they're doing everything but coming up to the doorbell and ringing it and asking if they can just pass through. I'm going to try the diesel fuel method tonight. If that doesn't work I will try the M80 method, and if that doesn't work will one of you all just bail me out of jail for shooting a deer in my backyard?:becky:
:thumb::mod:
:usa2:

I tried everything deer repellant 3 different kinds. Motion detectors With strobe lights and a ultra high frequency sound...fishing line tied to Aluminum cans..they all worked for a little while but the deer get used to these things and a garden is just to tempting to walk past.....only the tall fence has worked deer cant jump as high as some people think 7'4" did the trick not one deer has made it into my garden this year...but I have seen a heard of them looking though the fence at the nice green carrot tops oh the deer are sad... ....hahahahahahahahahahaha take the stupid sad deer
I can't tell by the pictures but what type of fencing do you have

20200515_181351.jpg
20200301_172201.jpg
I can't tell by the pictures but what type of fencing do you have
16 gauge wire 3" holes
20200301_172201.jpg

Back
Top Bottom