Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hungry Hispanics with machetes

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • A circle of tacos

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Right, avoid pelosi......ya wanna scare em away, not kill em
CmX3z6Y.gif

What's the law against harvesting dead animals killed by natural causes?

View attachment 2698979
What's the law against harvesting dead animals killed by natural causes?
I have a 94 year old uncle that swears by putting a radio under a bucket tuned to talk radio. I've also heard of the motion sencer lawn sprinkler thing working. You could ask your county detention also. P.s. if you go with plosicrows that's fine. But don't use the Hillary Clinton or Stacy Abrams ones. It tears up the meat too bad. Just saying.

So, thus is how I built. Short PVC pipe, half inch diameter. Drill a hole all the way through for your pin that attaches to your wire. Near the bottom put two short screws 180 degrees offset from one another. Screw them into the pipe leaving a gap between the two tips. Inside the pipe put a ball bearing and hold it off the contact point using your pin. The other wiring I'm sure you can imagine, it's just a simple circuit. Negative I wired direct to an Estes ticket motor igniter, positive down to one contact screw and return positive up from the other to the igniter. I capped the top of the PVC just to keep rain from flowing down in there. The battery, igniter and firework went inside an empty can. I kept that upside down too just to keep rain out. Ran wires through the side if the can and sealed with hot glue. Bottom of the can I covered with saran wrap, then a rubber band to keep it held on for a good seal. When it goes off it just blasts downward toward the ground and blows off the saran.

You had me at PVC pipe... :)

BLIP BLIP
Try Sevin dust sprinkled in a circle around the plant....you can even dust the plant with it, it will keep bugs away too !
If that doesnt work, my mother always used dried chicken blood to keep dogs off the flowers and other critters out of the garden. It is available in dust form at feed n seed stores.

All you need is an single strand of electric fence with a good ground. Put wire about waist high and
put peanut butter on the wire all the way around. They will smell and lick and I will guarantee if you in install it correctly, it will be embedded into their memory.

Works every time. If grounded properly, a small self contained solar or battery charger will do fine.

Back
Top Bottom