• A circle of tacos

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
656   1
Reaction score
The darn little @$#<&% ☆♤$#^& have been sneaking in at night and eating the tops off my tomato plants and stomping on my peppers and who knows what else could be going on out there...

Someone told me to sprinkle coyote urine oh, have you ever tried to get one of those things to pee into a barrel?

Looking for some reasonable answers...

A warm Natty light is waiting for you sir
giphy (28).gif

I rigged some trip wires with loud fireworks and electric ignition off a 9v battery. It was fun building, worked perfectly and since it's using commercial fireworks you can pick how much boom ya want pretty easily. I used m5000's. Cheap and hella loud. Before they were basically killing my fig trees eating all the leaves off.....other fruit trees too. They avoid my yard now.

I rigged some trip wires with loud fireworks and electric ignition off a 9v battery. It was fun building, worked perfectly and since it's using commercial fireworks you can pick how much boom ya want pretty easily. I used m5000's. Cheap and hella loud. Before they were basically killing my fig trees eating all the leaves off.....other fruit trees too. They avoid my yard now.
I really like your idea.

Back
Top Bottom