• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

friday night dinner?

received_10200651721373319.jpeg
Well started cooking Friday evening ..Its gonna be a Low and Slow kinda nite ....( And by the way there is nothing wrong with being a Vegetarian ) As I am a second generation Vegetarian Cows eat grass and I eat cows ...

I am a firm believer that venison is the ultimate meal. Free range, organic (depending on how much corn they ate in front of your stand before the bang), lean, and healthy.

I am not much of a trophy hunter, but I rise at 5am in a cold November morning because I believe venison to be healthier than most of the domesticated foods that you buy in a grocery store.

Funny you should say that, User 74 said the same thing

I am a firm believer that venison is the ultimate meal. Free range, organic (depending on how much corn they ate in front of your stand before the bang), lean, and healthy.

I am not much of a trophy hunter, but I rise at 5am in a cold November morning because I believe venison to be healthier than most of the domesticated foods that you buy in a grocery store.
I get between 6-8 deer a year. I havent brought beef into my house for years. Saves a ton of money every year. Plus with processing it myself I know what happens to my food from the time its on my feet till its on my fork.

Back
Top Bottom