• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fresh trout.?

Citiboy

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
28   0
Reaction score
Hey we ate looking for some fresh trout to smoke. Anyone have any ideas where I can get some north of the perimeter. Thanks in advance

i get mine out the water :becky::becky::becky:. if you store buy, i would say Publix. never tried them from there so i cant vouch for taste, but they do look fresh.

ughhh this is making me want to get up to the mountains soon for a weekend. i absolutely love camping in cold weather. they should have stopped stocking by now, but i got some secret spots that i know i can always pull fish out of.

Publix has farm raised trout that's pretty good. Also Fresh Market if there is one near you.

i get mine out the water :becky::becky::becky:. if you store buy, i would say Publix. never tried them from there so i cant vouch for taste, but they do look fresh.

ughhh this is making me want to get up to the mountains soon for a weekend. i absolutely love camping in cold weather. they should have stopped stocking by now, but i got some secret spots that i know i can always pull fish out of.

Last trout I smoked was from Publix. Was happy with it and would do it again. Cost a bit more than some meatloaf with all the fixings for sure tho.......

Back
Top Bottom