• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freezing Temps Tip or Two

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Fornicate around and findeth out.
439   1
Reaction score
As someone who is used to living in below freezing temps, I just want to throw out a tip. This is a day you want your water running. Let your wife take a bath, take a long shower, run the dishwasher, do the laundry, flush whether it's brown or yellow. And let a few faucets drip. Not sure if it will actually get cold enough, but as a precaution, it's best to keep water moving in freezing temperatures to keep your pipes from freezing and leaving you without water, or worse yet cleaning up after they burst.

On the topic of water, any time you have the potential to be without, make sure you have plenty of clean water on hand. You can live far longer without food than you can without water.

Feel free to add your own.

As someone who is used to living in below freezing temps, I just want to throw out a tip. This is a day you want your water running. Let your wife take a bath, take a long shower, run the dishwasher, do the laundry, flush whether it's brown or yellow. And let a few faucets drip. Not sure if it will actually get cold enough, but as a precaution, it's best to keep water moving in freezing temperatures to keep your pipes from freezing and leaving you without water, or worse yet cleaning up after they burst.

On the topic of water, any time you have the potential to be without, make sure you have plenty of clean water on hand. You can live far longer without food than you can without water.

G, thank you, sir. Good Advice! Happy trails and may God bless America.

I live in Douglas County the water is poison Recycled **** water so drink up

Back
Top Bottom