• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freemason stickers- anyone collect them?

I'll say this I'll invite every last one of yall who are saying freemasonry is a cult, or as one said worship the accomplishments of men, or it's the new world order, to come eat supper with us at my lodge. Meet second saturday every month at 630 for supper next month we are even having a family night with some of the best barbecue you'll ever eat. Like what was said earlier is the only real secrets is certain ways to recognize each other. We are just a regular group of guys who try to help our communities. Did yall know that lodges in georgia financially support a full functioning orphanage, all from donations? Someone said above "the guys with buckets" those are shriners, you have to a regular mason to become a shriner but those buckets they have are used to collect change donations to help support children's hospitals, especially st jude. Children's healthcare of atlanta Scottish rite was founded by in Masons. If it wasnt for that hospital I more than likely wouldn't be alive today. You cant put down what you dont know. My offer to come visit my lodge and eat with us is serious just let me know.

And you are also deceived. Both of you think you know me and what I have knowledge of, you would be remiss.
You do have to be of good moral character to join. Insulting an institution that has stood the test of time across the world, and built this country that allows you to speak your mind without retribution kinda negates that requirement.

I'll say this I'll invite every last one of yall who are saying freemasonry is a cult, or as one said worship the accomplishments of men, or it's the new world order, to come eat supper with us at my lodge. Meet second saturday every month at 630 for supper next month we are even having a family night with some of the best barbecue you'll ever eat. Like what was said earlier is the only real secrets is certain ways to recognize each other. We are just a regular group of guys who try to help our communities. Did yall know that lodges in georgia financially support a full functioning orphanage, all from donations? Someone said above "the guys with buckets" those are shriners, you have to a regular mason to become a shriner but those buckets they have are used to collect change donations to help support children's hospitals, especially st jude. Children's healthcare of atlanta Scottish rite was founded by in Masons. If it wasnt for that hospital I more than likely wouldn't be alive today. You cant put down what you dont know. My offer to come visit my lodge and eat with us is serious just let me know.
To bad your so far, I would go

You do have to be of good moral character to join. Insulting an institution that has stood the test of time across the world, and built this country that allows you to speak your mind without retribution kinda negates that requirement.
who is the judge of the "good moral character" though?

who is the judge of the "good moral character" though?

You. Like any other organization, Masons will do a background check to make sure you haven't broken any established societal norms, but other than a lack of having a belief in a Supreme Being, YOU are the "judge" of your good moral character.

I will say this with real experience.
The Shriners sponsored me when i was a child. I had a bunch of medical problems, with orthopedic problems too. If it werent for these fine group of men my parents would have never been able to afford the level of care it took to make me able to walk, breath without machines and grow into regular childhood.
They spent stupid amounts of money on me. The first 8-10 yrs of my life was hell. Those guys made it a heck of a lot easier both financially and physically on me and my parents.
Everytime I see a Shriner on the corner collecting change, i give them everything i have in my pokets and ashtray. Bills and change. It is a very worthwhile undertaking.

of course.....this is just one man’s opinion. One man’s experience. But i have visited the hospitals and it is one of the only charity operations we give to.

Cult ? Hell no. I personally know many Shriners & Masons. You wont change my mind, i guarantee it.

Some thoughts.

What happens if a mason posts the secret greetings online to millions?.....if they even find out who did it?

I have too many skeletons in my closet.....I’d have to join Skull and Bones.

Those dudes with buckets at red lights are annoying..... anyone who bothers me at a red light for money is annoying.
Makes me want to ask them for money when they’re taking a poop.

Do masons believe in sasquatch?

How many licks does it take to get to center of a tootsie pop?

Back
Top Bottom