• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Pressure Washer

ghammer1

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Ever had a piece of equipment that let you down every time you tried to use it? This is mine and I will not spend any more time or money messing with it. Got it used a couple of years ago and had to clean out the fuel system. Needle valve would slush up. It would run after that for a while and then do the same again. I have flushed and cleaned it multiple times. No more. Now the pull cord spring is broken. A better man than I can have it. PM me. You will need to pick it up in Acworth. Thanks! 5FDCCD43-47C9-471F-8D1A-DB9B1055FFD5.jpegEF0C5EB0-A1B1-4DAC-A09D-B14A0208AD75.jpegDEE49BE3-BC52-4772-9C46-4C462FB4974D.jpeg

It's funny, I was actually thinking of looking into this method rather than buying the spring for it.
Word to the wise... Don't use an impact (haha) my sisters boyfriend get this brain storm and stripped the nut.....I said 'guy'(my word for dumb a**) eh ah I dont' think that will work as he was rattling the crap out of it .

Word to the wise... Don't use an impact (haha) my sisters boyfriend get this brain storm and stripped the nut.....I said 'guy'(my word for dumb a**) eh ah I dont' think that will work as he was rattling the crap out of it .
I thought impacts(when you use the right size) are actually better for NOT stripping the nut or rounding it. I don't think an impact would be able to spin it fast enough anyways.

Back
Top Bottom