• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***Free PMags*** For you NECKBEARD!!!!!!! GIVEAWAY!!!!

Al Capone

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
(3) AR PMags!!!!!!! Brand new in wrapper!!!!! All you gotta do is post a pic of yourself holding up a paper with your ODT name on it, I wanna see how many actual NECKBEARDS we got out there!!!! Everyone is invited to enter, supporters 2x the NECKBEARD selfie opportunity!!! If you know you’re the ultimate NECKBEARD and can prove it, enter 3x!!!!!!!!!! If you’re a radical NECKBEARD and you take a selfie in the Academy Sports ammo line you can also enter 3x!!!!!!!! Will close this out next Sunday and do random # generator.

Shipped on my dime also!

Make sure to have your ODT screen name in selfie!!!!!

Comments are welcome but only a selfie of some real NeckBearding will win you something!

(3) AR PMags!!!!!!! Brand new in wrapper!!!!! All you gotta do is post a pic of yourself holding up a paper with your ODT name on it, I wanna see how many actual NECKBEARDS we got out there!!!! Everyone is invited to enter, supporters 2x the NECKBEARD selfie opportunity!!! If you know you’re the ultimate NECKBEARD and can prove it, enter 3x!!!!!!!!!! If you’re a radical NECKBEARD and you take a selfie in the Academy Sports ammo line you can also enter 3x!!!!!!!! Will close this out next Sunday and do random # generator.

Shipped on my dime also!

Comments are welcome but only a selfie of some real NeckBearding will win you something!
post.gif

Shipped on my dime also!

1u1zzc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom