• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Free OSB plywood

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I have around 10 full 4x8 sheets of OSB plywood (and a few that are about 3/4 of a sheet)left over from different roofing jobs. Boss said get rid of it. I have no use for it so if anyone needs or wants it, its free for the taking. Only potential issue depending on your use for it is that most of it is the perforated foil backed stuff. Not sure what it's called exactly.

If anyone is interested, I will pm my address and we can arrange a time for you to pick it up. All of it is in good condition and has been and is currently stored in my garage.
PXL_20220129_190956316.jpg

I have around 20+ 4x8 sheets of OSB plywood left over from different roofing jobs. Boss said get rid of it. I have no use for it so if anyone needs or wants some, its free for the taking. 10 people can each take a couple or one person can take it all, I don't care as I just want it gone.

If anyone is interested, I will pm my address and you can pick it up whenever. Some of it has been out in the weather for a while. All of it is leaned up on a pine tree beside my driveway, so it will continue to be exposed to the weather as I dont have room for it in my garage.
Damn I wish I had a project that I needed it for

Back
Top Bottom