• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free male/female black labs

Bradshaw

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
304   0
Reaction score
My wife and I have decided with our third on the way and busy schedule to find our labs a new home.
They are brother and sister and need to go together. They just turned two. Fritz the male is fixed. Lyla the female is not. They are house broken and sleep in the bed at night and large crates during the day.
They are great with our boys and immediate family. Couldn't say around other pets or people as family is really all they see.
Would love someone that has the time/land or hunts to have them. Will come with both crates. Hate to do it but things change and we don't have the necessary time to spend with them. Up to date on rabies. Get flea/tick heartworm monthly. No papers but we met both parents. They are full blooded lab. Pm any questions or concerns. Thanks for looking.
KIMG1415.JPG

How do you know that they're male and female? I mean, according to the really smart people, we don't know that about humans until they reach whatever age. I mean, like shouldn't they be able to decide what gender they want to be at some alter point in life?

JK, labs are great and I hope these 2 find a great home!

Appreciate all the bumps. I'm a simple man. I look to see if it's an innie or an outy. I'll drive a pretty good bit to find them a good home.

Back
Top Bottom