• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free gibs

JHunter14

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
6   0
Reaction score
Email from a "blm" co-worker about giving. Yea, sure. When I get my check for $5,000, for all of my stolen ****, I'll 'gibs' part of it to equality and healing or whatever. GTFOH.

20210216_182150.jpg

The sad thing is there are people out there who buy into that bull, and there are ones who really buy into and say that they owe them (black population) everything for deeds of the past done by and to people of the past. The same ones tell us we are blind and don't see the "oppression" that goes on.

it’s called people with “white guilt”. News pushes for white people to fill bad just cause there white when you bring it up they call you racist and a conspiracy theorist. Why I no longer watch the news are any form of government entertainment. Are people like that who wrote him that stupid email.
oh trust me I know about the white guilt crowd... one of my company's customers does work in Atlanta. I was talking to one of the main guys after the riots, the particular house they were installing windows and doors on was near downtown, I jokingly said it's a good thing those idiots didn't make it here and damage these homes. I thought he was going to come unglued on me, he started going on and on about "they have no voice" and "that's the only way they can be heard" and "we will never understand because we haven't gone through what they have". All this came out of the mouth of the college educated, hipster, millennial door installer. Me and him haven't spoke much when I've seen him since. I will say though, they do a good job setting windows and doors despite having idiotic views..

oh trust me I know about the white guilt crowd... one of my company's customers does work in Atlanta. I was talking to one of the main guys after the riots, the particular house they were installing windows and doors on was near downtown, I jokingly said it's a good thing those idiots didn't make it here and damage these homes. I thought he was going to come unglued on me, he started going on and on about "they have no voice" and "that's the only way they can be heard" and "we will never understand because we haven't gone through what they have". All this came out of the mouth of the college educated, hipster, millennial door installer. Me and him haven't spoke much when I've seen him since. I will say though, they do a good job setting windows and doors despite having idiotic views..
That must have been awkward the rest of the day :bolt:

I understand if you had to bite your tongue, lord knows I’ve had to many of times. someone told me “you don’t know what they/I go through”. I would of wanted to said you didn’t go through nothing lol your ancestors might have but you didn’t.
How dare you call them out for their feigned victimhood!

it’s called people with “white guilt”. News pushes for white people to fill bad just cause there white when you bring it up they call you racist and a conspiracy theorist. Why I no longer watch the news are any form of government entertainment. Are people like that who wrote him that stupid email.
If you think you have white guilt,sell your house and move to da hood.Become black and maybe you will feel better about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom