• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Forum Avatar for Supporters

Ok, I want one with a Turkey Leg like you get at the fair. 4 Dominoes (1)1:5, (2)3:6 & (1)2:4 a Pabst Blue Ribbon can, a guinea pig, a helicopter, and a T-Rex. I think that's it. Ah hell, throw a midget in to if you have room, but make it a she midget with big hooties.

Holy ****. I have always wondered about this avatar.

Just an update... I got a ton of requests in the last couple days. Now, I'm headed out of town for a few days so I'll be tied up. For those of you that made requests, I'll get to you but feel free to PM me again in a week.

I'm closing the thread down for a bit until I catch up.

I just accidentally deleted my former epic avatar and had to make a new one. Not sure about this one, but I have the itch to do some more. Dusting off this old thread and open to requests for forum avatars. I'm no pro but I can slap some stuff together for ODT supporters. Let me know if you want something.

I just accidentally deleted my former epic avatar and had to make a new one. Not sure about this one, but I have the itch to do some more. Dusting off this old thread and open to requests for forum avatars. I'm no pro but I can slap some stuff together for ODT supporters. Let me know if you want something.

Please add Trump to mine. Riding the dinosaur would be great. ;)

Back
Top Bottom