• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Forum Avatar for Supporters

Ok, I want one with a Turkey Leg like you get at the fair. 4 Dominoes (1)1:5, (2)3:6 & (1)2:4 a Pabst Blue Ribbon can, a guinea pig, a helicopter, and a T-Rex. I think that's it. Ah hell, throw a midget in to if you have room, but make it a she midget with big hooties.

What I learned while working on this...
T-Rex is awesome.
Helicopters are more awesome.
Dominoes are boring.
Looking at lots of pictures of PBR still doesn't make me want to drink it.
There are lots of pictures on the internet of hot girls eating giant turkey legs.
Something about guinea pigs apparently makes people insane.
The google search term "midget with big hooties" brings up far too many results. I have to go figure out how to make sure all that stuff is out of my internet history and temp files now...

Anyway, just because I could:
i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af334_vacillator_photos_NWSharpshootersm.jpg
i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af334_vacillator_photos_NWSharpshooter.jpg

What I learned while working on this...T-Rex is awesome.Helicopters are more awesome.Dominoes are boring.Looking at lots of pictures of PBR still doesn't make me want to drink it.There are lots of pictures on the internet of hot girls eating giant turkey legs.Something about guinea pigs apparently makes people insane.The google search term "midget with big hooties" brings up far too many results. I have to go figure out how to make sure all that stuff is out of my internet history and temp files now...Anyway, just because I could:
i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af334_vacillator_photos_NWSharpshootersm.jpg
i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af334_vacillator_photos_NWSharpshooter.jpg
It is beautiful! LMAO! I'll change it as soon as I get back to my computer.

It was late and I had just driven 500 miles. Guess I was s little slap happy. I was crying I was laughing so hard as I typed it out. Never thought you would actually do it.

You did an amazing job. Looks great. I will use it with honor.

If you can pull off that request, everybody else should be a piece of cake.

Ooh, maybe it needs cake?

Back
Top Bottom