• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Forum Avatar for Supporters

zesty

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
not fully clean
67   0
Reaction score
OS gave me the Hen of Fame for this thread so I'll keep it open indefinitely unless I get swamped.

I'm not a professional artist, I just do this kind of stuff for fun.
- If you have a design in mind, just let me know what it is and I'll let you know if I can do it.
- If you don't have an idea, just let me know what your hobbies, favorite guns, or interests are.
- If you just have a picture you want sized, that's no problem

Either post your request in this thread or send me a PM. I've done a bunch of these via PM only.

I'll probably decline political or otherwise potentially controversial requests. This is just for fun, I ain't getting in the middle of drama. Religious stuff is probably fine. Cleavage up to the limits of what the mods will accept is fine.

No need to submit feedback. I greatly appreciate the positive feedbacks I've received, but I don't really want my rating based on avatars. I'm just doing this because it's fun and to help support the site without actually having to send OS money, LOL. Previous avatar feedbacks have been removed.

Last edited:
Ok, I want one with a Turkey Leg like you get at the fair. 4 Dominoes (1)1:5, (2)3:6 & (1)2:4 a Pabst Blue Ribbon can, a guinea pig, a helicopter, and a T-Rex. I think that's it. Ah hell, throw a midget in to if you have room, but make it a she midget with big hooties.

Ok, I want one with a Turkey Leg like you get at the fair. 4 Dominoes (1)1:5, (2)3:6 & (1)2:4 a Pabst Blue Ribbon can, a guinea pig, a helicopter, and a T-Rex. I think that's it. Ah hell, throw a midget in to if you have room, but make it a she midget with big hooties.

Working on it, but right now the turkey leg makes the midget look like she has a boner and is humping the guinea pig with it. If that doesn't violate a site rule, it should.

Back
Top Bottom