• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Firewood

mcwalkerusa

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
41   0
Reaction score
Hey All-

I have several trees down on my farm from that last storm. I’m going to turn the larger logs into timber, but will have LOTS of firewood available.

Located on Mountain Road-off 140- between Woodstock and Roswell.

Some is already cut- just load it up. Had 2 pickups today.

No- I will not split, deliver, and stack it for you at your second home in Hiwassee. (Actually asked) ;)

It is mostly oak, with other hardwoods maybe available- still sorting them out.

Easy access- you can pull right up to most of them with a truck (a real truck- not a Street kid modded low-riser on 24’s. You would never get out of the pasture.
No cars or SUVs w/ tiny Harbor Freight back yard trailers. Yes- one tried. I had to get the tractor to pull him out.

You will need a truck!

Bring a chainsaw and whatever help you need.

I will meet you and be on-site, but you get to cut and load your own. No charge for the great cardio workout.

This is FREE- unless you decide that you feel so guilty about getting all this free firewood that you feel obligated to give me my choice of your “safe queens”. ;) Appreciated but not required.

DM me you contact info and I will hook you up with the location and coordinate a time to meet you there. I have cattle in the pasture and will need to move them- (unless you want to be the bull’s new “friend with benefits”.

Thanks for enduring my humor.

Back
Top Bottom