• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FREE Federal 50rds 9mm 115gr GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is BenKenobi2 BenKenobi2 still monitoring the thread ? Lol.
How about KEN (my name :cool-new:) ??

Good evening everyone. Family emergency and unfortunately my sister has some complications with the c-section. She is currently on a transfusion because of blood loss. I'll come back and check on this thread possibly tomorrow afternoon when I have more time. Surely someone had to guess right! In the meantime I will be praying that all goes well for my sister. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Good evening everyone. Family emergency and unfortunately my sister has some complications with the c-section. She is currently on a transfusion because of blood loss. I'll come back and check on this thread possibly tomorrow afternoon when I have more time. Surely someone had to guess right! In the meantime I will be praying that all goes well for my sister. Thank you for your patience everyone.
Praying that everything goes well for your family

Take your time, be there for your sis. We will be praying that she has an easier time going forward. That she heals well and quickly.
GODSPEED BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom