• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free at last. Now be a good boy

Seeing as he smoked 2 dudes with a black rifle- self defense or not, a jury of gun sensitive people may further develop a negative opinion. Further advocating ARs- even though it's just via a coffee company shirt, just seems slightly reckless and doesn't make for the best PR.

oh, the jury full of people that had their community burned down by violent criminals? yeah they'll probably hate guns because of a t-shirt not because of 4 years of hate pushed by corporate media.

Do you people really believe we still have moderate liberals? If you're conservative you dont have the choice to be moderate anymore. Liberals want you dead, trying to be metered at this point is suicide

Seeing as he smoked 2 dudes with a black rifle- self defense or not, a jury of gun sensitive people may further develop a negative opinion. Further advocating ARs- even though it's just via a coffee company shirt, just seems slightly reckless and doesn't make for the best PR.
%PR and %Politically Correctness

20201123_211208.jpg

oh, the jury full of people that had their community burned down by violent criminals? yeah they'll probably hate guns because of a t-shirt not because of 4 years of hate pushed by corporate media.

Do you people really believe we still have moderate liberals? If you're conservative you dont have the choice to be moderate anymore. Liberals want you dead, trying to be metered at this point is suicide

I'm not here to argue with you.... It's kinda like standing before a judge with a DUI charge while wearing a Budweiser hat probably isn't the smartest idea

I'm not here to argue with you.... It's kinda like standing before a judge with a DUI charge while wearing a Budweiser hat probably isn't the smartest idea

Actually saw that happen. Dude was wearing a Jagermeister T-shirt.

Not the smartest to have a rifle t-shirt on...but do you really think Kyle made that decision? OR did someone say..."hey Kyle, put this shirt on and take a pic with us." either way..ventilating felons...that are attacking you...should not be punishable under the law.

Not the smartest to have a rifle t-shirt on...but do you really think Kyle made that decision? OR did someone say..."hey Kyle, put this shirt on and take a pic with us." either way..ventilating felons...that are attacking you...should not be punishable under the law.
^This definitely crossed my mind.
I have no sympathy for the belligerent anarchists he dispatched

Starbucks, huh?View attachment 2934010

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
Of course I was just injecting a little sarcastic sarcasm into the mix. I drink one cup of coffee in the morning when I get up, no more, and it's the store brand decaffeinated from Wally World.........

Back
Top Bottom