• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free advice on Real ammo prices

Paid 13.99 per box for these today and still that’s too high for me

Attachments

• A24013D3-4E82-4DAC-A62E-1ECA536D6778.jpeg
    A24013D3-4E82-4DAC-A62E-1ECA536D6778.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 17
I was in Anderson, SC this week and saw a SH*TLOAD of .223 on the racks for .50 per round. It was the Browning 120 count box for $60. There were probably 100 boxes of it around noon. I couldn’t believe it lasted that long. That was all they had though. No other calibers.

If I was a straight douchebag I would have bought my three box limit and my buddy’s three box limit and sold it all to some poor bastard on here for $1 per round like some of these other f*ckwads are doing lol

Add 7% tax and gas and here you are at making people unhappy that gas is still not 29 cents a gallon like the good old days.

Real prices? More like the prices you want to be standard. If you cant randomly drop by a retailer and pick up ammo at these prices then this is not the true market. Real prices don't include having to drive around in hopes the ammo to fulfill the stores 3 box limit is available. These price still suck compared to what I was paying for ammo early 2020 and before. But unlike most who complain I took time to build up my reserves while we had a buyers market that was obviously not going to last forever, espically in an election year.

Back
Top Bottom