• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free advice on Real ammo prices

heres ya some real ass ammo prices from midway usa! “Thanks for ya business”
540459FA-AF3E-4E4E-BB8D-884B746CCC27.png
75687FD3-DF86-47E1-9A2A-48F9F4CAE7AB.png

Juat talked with my LGS and his prices from wholesalers just went up 25%. With everything goin on nothing is gonna come down for atleast 2 years!! Yall remember sandy hook right. God forbid biden says somethin about guns or a mass shooting happens. With increased buyers in the market now nothin is comin down. That ammo he has was on back order from 6 months ago. A gun store i worked at part time a few months ago had back orders from january still. They honored those contracts. I can promise you nothing will go down for the next couple years. Even with Vista buying remington and producing under their name. Remember that Vista owns CCI who makes primers. No one can keep up with demand. I talked with a couple manufacturers and they cant get foreign primers. So they arent making anything inless they buy primers off the regular market like you and me. Buckle up *****es its only gonna get worse

Yeah, I remember Sandy Hook. That’s why I have **** tons of ammo and can ride out several panics. I think demand will start to taper off when summer approaches and prices will begin to drop. Most folks want to vacation, golf, go boating, and enjoy warm weather activities instead of ammo hunting and shooting. I think two years to return to some sort of normalcy is a bit of a stretch.

I was in Anderson, SC this week and saw a SH*TLOAD of .223 on the racks for .50 per round. It was the Browning 120 count box for $60. There were probably 100 boxes of it around noon. I couldn’t believe it lasted that long. That was all they had though. No other calibers.

If I was a straight douchebag I would have bought my three box limit and my buddy’s three box limit and sold it all to some poor bastard on here for $1 per round like some of these other f*ckwads are doing lol

I was in Anderson, SC this week and saw a SH*TLOAD of .223 on the racks for .50 per round. It was the Browning 120 count box for $60. There were probably 100 boxes of it around noon. I couldn’t believe it lasted that long. That was all they had though. No other calibers.

If I was a straight douchebag I would have bought my three box limit and my buddy’s three box limit and sold it all to some poor bastard on here for $1 per round like some of these other f*ckwads are doing lol
Well, if you did, you'd save somebody with money a drive to Anderson.

Well, if you did, you'd save somebody with money a drive to Anderson.

I thought about that too. My wife would have lost her **** if I spent $360 on more ammo though. My play money is spent up at the moment and that wasn’t a battle I was willing to fight haha

Back
Top Bottom