• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free advice on Real ammo prices

They only allow you 3 boxes. Not worth your drive unless your close. Only thing that bugs me are the people that always have it on here and prices keep going up. Look folks. I get it. Supply meets demand . But for folks like me that go through 200rd in an hour at the range and that’s on the low side I’m not paying a buck a rd.

Juat talked with my LGS and his prices from wholesalers just went up 25%. With everything goin on nothing is gonna come down for atleast 2 years!! Yall remember sandy hook right. God forbid biden says somethin about guns or a mass shooting happens. With increased buyers in the market now nothin is comin down. That ammo he has was on back order from 6 months ago. A gun store i worked at part time a few months ago had back orders from january still. They honored those contracts. I can promise you nothing will go down for the next couple years. Even with Vista buying remington and producing under their name. Remember that Vista owns CCI who makes primers. No one can keep up with demand. I talked with a couple manufacturers and they cant get foreign primers. So they arent making anything inless they buy primers off the regular market like you and me. Buckle up bitches its only gonna get worse

Juat talked with my LGS and his prices from wholesalers just went up 25%. With everything goin on nothing is gonna come down for atleast 2 years!! Yall remember sandy hook right. God forbid biden says somethin about guns or a mass shooting happens. With increased buyers in the market now nothin is comin down. That ammo he has was on back order from 6 months ago. A gun store i worked at part time a few months ago had back orders from january still. They honored those contracts. I can promise you nothing will go down for the next couple years. Even with Vista buying remington and producing under their name. Remember that Vista owns CCI who makes primers. No one can keep up with demand. I talked with a couple manufacturers and they cant get foreign primers. So they arent making anything inless they buy primers off the regular market like you and me. Buckle up *****es its only gonna get worse
If something happens to Biden then we have that Kamala to worry about, we’re up SH*T CREEK ether way.

Back
Top Bottom