• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free advice on Real ammo prices

This was taken today so all you trying to scare people into panic buying and keep buying flipped ammo here you go!! 9mm was in stock this morning $13.99 box so get over yourself and your ammo is not gold lol.
God don’t tell no one where that is, it will be back on here for 50$ a box. That’s why I keep my mouth shut when I find good deals on guns/ammo.

Get over it he says, i dont know. I've seen several of these type posts. Most of them are dudes pissed that the can no longer buy 3 cent 22LR or 15 cent 556. All it is, is some futile attempt to drive down the market. A regular Don Quixote fighting those windmills. They really want to whine to you over the 4:30 AM Academy Sports campers, flippers, neck beards, etc . The fact is they don't want to own up to their lack of foresight and piss poor planning. The market is what the market is. The shelves are bare and it will only get worse.

I may be needed here sooner rather than later, as I can't see any sense in solitary whiners. We have more power over the market if we whine in groups or in teams.

SirWHINESaLot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom