Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
143   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Free 3x Christian Thermal Hoodie *Gone

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I design Christian shirts and such and this is one of my designs I’ve had for about 3 years and I’ve only tried it on maybe twice and didn’t like the way it fit me. It’s a “waffle thermal” material and heather grey color with red writing. It is a 3x size and is extremely soft and is a high quality material, but is a very lightweight hoodie. Randomly found it as I was going through clothes today after forgetting I even had it long ago lol. Free to someone if you think you will actually use it.

Edit: the wording on the hoodie isn’t crooked, that’s just the pic. It was printed by a professional company. That pic is messing with my OCD lol.

Edit 2: Wow, didn’t expect the likes. Thanks for the support guys!

Pictures:
7505BA82-571C-466E-AAC5-A9AF671FA5E3.jpeg
5FF93591-B9F9-4629-9435-BBB85717A67F.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'll take one in a large.
This hoodie was a one off that I ordered when I ordered the shirts. It was ordered just for me and the rest was this design on tshirts. Currently I don’t even have but maybe one or two of these shirts left and need to reorder them but have been ordering my more recent designs lately. That’s why I was giving it away instead of selling it. It’s not “new” but might as well be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom