• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freaking smileys ain't working again

387C0880-3551-4129-9A30-27C28F188EC7.jpeg
It is the second set of 3 dots from the left

Or is it just me?

Not just you I had to change browsers. No worky with Firefox, worky with Duck Duck Go. I don't like using Chrome for obvious reasons. What's odd is Firefox and ODT work just fine on my other devices. Personally I think technology is self aware and gathering intel on us before starting the AI war for domination over humans.

Not just you I had to change browsers. No worky with Firefox, worky with Duck Duck Go. I don't like using Chrome for obvious reasons. What's odd is Firefox and ODT work just fine on my other devices. Personally I think technology is self aware and gathering intel on us before starting the AI war for domination over humans.
Yep, that worked, thanks. Switched to DDG and everything is back up:clap2::rockon:

I watched a video last night about this “A.I.” That’s some scary crap. The scientist or spokesman for the project said “whether you like it or not, they’re HERE and will be taking over almost 95% of all jobs in America by 2030. Some Countries like China for example, they’re slowing down the process, so ALL other Countries catches up with them…”

D351AA22-616A-46E9-9CC9-44DCD5D7B076.gif

749CD324-D757-49CF-BE9F-EC905489C833.gif

Back
Top Bottom